Monday, March 15, 2010

Junior Field

It's Spring break, and I started doing my Junior Field Experience at my local High School. Today was my first day, and something very interesting happened. I was observing an inclusion bio class, and the school went into a lockdown! It wasn't a drill either, something was going on in town, and all the schools went into lockdown. It was quite interesting to watch these students behave, they were difficult to control as it was. Thankfully everybody was alright. Not a bad way to start off a Field Experience.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! It's so incredible that you would go through such an ordeal on your first day. I am sure that out of that chaos you were able to experience the worst case scenario which will only strengthen your knowledge as to how to react should another similar situation occur.

    ReplyDelete