Sunday, May 2, 2010

Reflection of Podcast

We planned on using our podcast quite a bit for our lesson. We were going to play our podcasted Zimmerman note for the class at the beginning, and we were going to play our podcast on mustard gas as well. However, we did not get to use the podcast during the lesson. We had some trouble in getting the first part about the Zimmerman note up, and we just did not have time to play the podcast on mustard gas towards the end of the lesson. Instead I had the students read what I originally podcasted. I think they would have reacted well to the podcasts, because they were not that long. We will never actually know how they would have reacted, because we didn't get to play the podcasts. We probably should have set up the podcasts a little better, so it would have been easier to access and play them. We could have made Youtube videos out of them so they would have been readily accessible. Unfortunately podomatic was a little confusing and clunky, and we could not get it to work. I'm not sure how I would use podcasting in the future. Most Ipods play video now, so maybe I can put actual videos of experiments for their Ipods. Also I could have the students podcast the results of their experiments each day as a sort of journal.

1 comment:

  1. I listened to the podcast and it is great in the volume of the voice and clarity as well as the right length that many other podcasts missed to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete