Friday, February 19, 2010

Computer Lab Day 2

After a nice break on Tuesday, we are back in the computer lab to work on our podcasting. I pretty much remember what to do from last week. I might not be able to recite it perfectly right now, but if I log on to podomatic it would refresh my memory. I'm not sure what to expect from today's class in the computer lab. I guess that we will learn more about podcasting, and maybe view some other podcasts. Possibly today we will learn the ins and outs of podcasting, and how to add some bells and whistles. Hopefully we will learn the skills to make a good podcast a great one. Other then that I'm not sure what we will do. I'm not sure what we can do, this is all supposed to be about podcasting right? Only time can tell.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew, with the sound effects the readings will be so much more. I can't wait to hear your lesson plan.

    ReplyDelete