Friday, February 12, 2010

Results of Day 1 Podcasting

Today we learned how to create a podcast using the website podomatic.com. I have to say, podcasting is a lot easier then I thought. Maybe I can start podcasting on my own, I've always wanted to become an Internet sensation. Even though making a podcast was easy, it will take some getting used to. I never liked the sound of my voice, and I'm going to have to get used to it while podcasting. I was skeptical of the whole podcasting idea, I thought creating one was much more difficult then it actually is. Technology is amazing. Podcasting is definitely something that can easily be used in a classroom setting. The whole podcasting experience, I believe, will be fun. My partners and I should have a good time creating our podcast, and hopefully we make a grade A podcast. If it is good enough maybe we can even use it in our own classrooms! Overall I found today to be very informative, and I am thoroughly impressed with the world of podcasting.

3 comments:

  1. Go for it! I want to make you the Internet Sensation you always wanted to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I will be on the lookout for the INTERNET SENSATION. This class has also provided me with the possibility to use it for class and I want to learn all I can to make it good enough to use it for teaching purposes.

    ReplyDelete