Friday, February 12, 2010

Podcasting Day 1

Since this is the first day in the lab, we'll probably get an introduction to podcasting and learning what the equipment does. This could be very fun, or very boring. I've listened to a few podcasts before, and even subscribed to one(which I no longer am subscribed to). Podcasting is a good way to conveniently receive information on a topic that you enjoy. The podcast I used to be subscribed to was about a card game I used to play. I think podcasting can be used effectively in a classroom environment. Almost every student has an Ipod now-a-days, and giving them lessons and homework through their Ipods could be a unique way to reach out to them.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew, using all means to get to the 21st and 22nd century generations is definitely the way to go.

    ReplyDelete